I created my first website in 1996 using Macromedia Cyberstudio (which was bought by Adobe
It’s a brand new week and another A Slice a Day ‘The Week That Was’; today we put the wraps on another hugely successful Content Marketing World.
In the days leading up to CMWorld 2015 we featured a few of the speakers from the event and highlighted recent articles that they’ve published.
In this TWTW, we’re taking a look back at a few of those articles and hearing comments from our featured speakers;
- Joe Pulizzi – Six Steps to Content Marketing Domination
- Carla Johnson – Design Experiences, Not Content
- Deana Goldasich – B2B Buyers Have Changed. Have You?
- Gini Dietrich – Facebook Rewards Longer Content: Here’s What We Found
Let’s get a new week rolling with this episode of your A Slice a Day.
Joe Pulizzi – Six Steps to Content Marketing Domination
Web Site: http://contentmarketinginstitute.com
Content Inc Web Page: http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/content-inc/
Buy the Book on Amazon: http://bit.ly/amazon-the-book-content-inc-joe-pulizzi <—Not an affiliate link, I receive no compensation of any kind if you click over.
Carla Johnson – Design Experiences, Not Content
Web Site: http://typeacommunications.com/
Book Web Site – Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing: http://7theraofmarketing.com/
Buy the Book on Amazon: http://bit.ly/amazon-the-book-experiences-the-7th-era-of-marketing <—Not an affiliate link, I receive no compensation of any kind if you click over.
Deana Goldasich – B2B Buyers Have Changed. Have You?
Web Site: http://www.wellplannedweb.com/
Well Planned Web Blog: http://www.wellplannedweb.com/blog/
Gini Dietrich – Facebook Rewards Longer Content: Here’s What We Found
Web Site: http://spinsucks.com/
Article Link: http://spinsucks.com/social-media/facebook-rewards-longer-content-heres-what-we-found/
Subscribe or Review our Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/edwards-communications/id958002471
Subscribe or Rate our Podcast on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=58048&refid=stpr
Latest posts by Mark Tennant (see all)
- A Slice A Day #194 – Content Strategy 101 for Content Marketers: Your Questions Answered (Meghan Casey) – January 26, 2016
- A Slice A Day #192– The Biggest Content Marketing Trends to Focus on in 2016 (Rob Wormley) – November 18, 2015
- A Slice a Day REWIND #191 – Case Study: Social Media Engagement as a Point of Differentiation (Trevor Young) – November 9, 2015