I created my first website in 1996 using Macromedia Cyberstudio (which was bought by Adobe
When we sit at our desks thinking about writing our next BLOG post or recording our next VLOG, I think we can all relate to the fact that everyone at some point gets a bad case of writers block.
Barry and I constantly talk to just about anyone who will listen about how to use content, where to derive content, how to repurpose great content and so on; but it seems no one ever really talks about content that never dies or does not have a lifecycle. Content that never gets old.
In our VLOG this week, Barry and I talk about just that; 5 types of content that never gets old. Barry found this article courtesy of the folks at Content Marketing Institute in Cleveland which was the basis for this week’s VLOG:
5 Types of Content That Never Gets Old
1. Hopeful Content: Content that reminds us that life is short, dreams can come true.
2. Emotional Content: Content that reminds us that we matter.
3. Inspirational Content: Encourages us to never give up.
4. Skilled author content: Stories that takes us on a journey.
5. Scholarly Content: Content that challenges our assumptions… or confirms them.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Joey’s Bar Bistro
Best known for their terrific Italian cuisine, Joey’s is a great little neighborhood joint that resonates with the locals and out-of-towner’s alike. Everything from delicious appetizers to salads and antipastos, specialty pizza, pasta with seafood, poultry and sausages and of course, all of the Italian classics. Joey’s also features tasty eggplant and chicken parmesan dinners and sandwiches and some delectable desserts.
Stop in, have a bottle of wine, some dinner and a nice dessert the next time you’re at the corner of Cedar and Lee Rds. Joey’s Bistro Bar in Cleveland Hts! 216-932-7777
Latest posts by Barry Edwards (see all)
- WordPress: What are the advantages of using a CMS like WordPress? – March 14, 2017
- A man trying to find his way in an ever-changing world – November 11, 2016
- How much should my dental practice spend on a website? – October 18, 2016