I created my first website in 1996 using Macromedia Cyberstudio (which was bought by Adobe and parts were infused into Dreamweaver). Read more →
Problems with old website as stated by the client:
- Existing content was too unorganized – not reader-friendly and hard to manage internally.
- The website was too cluttered and outdated-looking.
- Website wasn’t mobile-friendly and wasn’t ranking high enough in the search engines.
Website design solutions provided by Edwards Communications:
In 2015, long time client and colleague John Eltzroth (Effectium website, branding) asked me to help his church re-imagine their website. He made it clear that the biggest challenge would be to organize the vast amount of material and offerings in a more reader-friendly format. They also wanted assistance with their overall branding – logo, colors and such.
John and I spent hours discussing the organization of the content and finding the best solutions to delivering the needs for their events. The results have been a huge success. It was a very different experience for me as a web developer, collaborating with someone like John (IT expertise) on the website. It gave me further insight into the many needs a large client has managing many different kinds of content. I truly enjoyed the experience and am very proud of the results.
— Barry Edwards
“Edwards Communications did a great job re-developing our large and complicated website. Their design pleased our membership, and we received comments like, “This site rocks!” We have an extensive blog, event listings and community groups that we talked through, re-organized and implemented, so that the site is much more user-friendly. It has a more modern feel, and it has allowed us to add more capabilities for our visitors and members. Edwards Communications has also responded quickly to any questions or enhancement requests. Well done, Edward’s Communications!”
– John Eltzroth • Church IT admin
Latest posts by Barry Edwards (see all)
- WordPress: What are the advantages of using a CMS like WordPress? – March 14, 2017
- A man trying to find his way in an ever-changing world – November 11, 2016
- How much should my dental practice spend on a website? – October 18, 2016