I created my first website in 1996 using Macromedia Cyberstudio (which was bought by Adobe and parts were infused into Dreamweaver). Read more →
This corporate brochure for Manhattan Consultants established their branding in the safety and health industry in Northern Ohio.
Edwards Communications began with extensive interviews of the 4 three players in the company – identifying their strengths and passions. We then outlined their brochure content into:
- Background and Mission Statement
- Services (and how they differentiate from competition)
- Case Histories, with chart and factual data
- Method of Operation – what to expect when working with MC.
Next, came the logo design. We decided on “corporate, but a bit of flair”. This idea permeated through the brochure design, and we gave them a sophisticated but edgy look as their clientele are primarily industrial.
Latest posts by Barry Edwards (see all)
- WordPress: What are the advantages of using a CMS like WordPress? – March 14, 2017
- A man trying to find his way in an ever-changing world – November 11, 2016
- How much should my dental practice spend on a website? – October 18, 2016