I created my first website in 1996 using Macromedia Cyberstudio (which was bought by Adobe and parts were infused into Dreamweaver). Read more →
Our client wasn’t even making the front page of a Google search
Two days ago, we couldn’t find Cleveland Dental Implant Center on the first page of listings by Googling, “dental implants, Cleveland” or “dental implants, Parma”.
In one day we now have them at #1 in Google’s organic searches
- We found in Google Maps that their address was listed incorrectly.
- We also found other inconsistencies with how they listed their NAP (Name, Address, Phone) information.
For the complete case history of this Local Search success story, <<< go here.
“My son, Brian just searched: dental implants Cleveland and I came up first. Also first for dental implants Parma. Not bad!”
– Dr. Roger Karp | Cleveland Dental Implant Center
Latest posts by Barry Edwards (see all)
- WordPress: What are the advantages of using a CMS like WordPress? – March 14, 2017
- A man trying to find his way in an ever-changing world – November 11, 2016
- How much should my dental practice spend on a website? – October 18, 2016