Problems with old website as stated by the client:
- Existing website was very hard to update – no real CMS
- The website was too cluttered, unordered and outdated-looking
- Website wasn’t mobile-friendly and wasn’t ranking high enough in the search engines.
Website design solutions provided by Edwards Communications:
- We created a colorful WordPress site, so it was now consistent with their branding, and also has a n easy-to-use CMS for easier updating.
- We reduced the number of pages and really made this a mobile-first site. Their eight locations needed to be structured Google-friendly as most people have found this site via mobile devices and are looking for the addresses.
- We also added industry standard codes for local SEO enhancement, clickable phone numbers and directions. Their SEO has increased greatly.
“The owners are very happy with the new site. Everything is really easy to get to for the mobile user.”
– Angela Browski | RediGo Food Mart