I created my first website in 1996 using Macromedia Cyberstudio (which was bought by Adobe
“My Brand” is the catch phrase for reality TV stars. But what really is a “brand”… and “branding”?
This chapter from my presentation, “5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Website” by Barry Edwards of Edwards Communications explores and clarifies the conflicting definitions. I’ll also shed light on:
- Logos: What to do, what not to do, and 4 key things to look for in your next logo.
- Slogans: Do you want or need one? When are they important and why? And a couple of real world examples.
- About Us web pages: About Us pages? Who talks about that? Your Analytics do… if you read them… or have them, so its time to start listening.
- Mobile-friendly design: What does the responsiveness (mobile-friendliness) of your web site, or lack of, have to do with your brand?
This is a quick, easy 11-page read. I give a few real world examples to illustrate the points, but there is no fluff or filler. This short eBook is meant to be read and put into action within 15 minutes.
Special note: This chapter is directed at business owners and developers, not reality TV stars. Sign up below to download for free. The link for the free download will automatically be sent to the email address that you provide.
Latest posts by Barry Edwards (see all)
- WordPress: What are the advantages of using a CMS like WordPress? – March 14, 2017
- A man trying to find his way in an ever-changing world – November 11, 2016
- How much should my dental practice spend on a website? – October 18, 2016