My periodontist client wasn’t even making the front page of a Google search
Two days ago (2015), we couldn’t find Cleveland Dental Implant Center on the first page of listings by Googling, “dental implants, Cleveland” or “dental implants, Parma”, in spite of the fact that Dr. Roger Karp is the premier periodontist in this particular area.
I met with Roger and went over their entire online presence, including blogs, Google My Business and social media presence.
In one day we put them at #1 in Google’s organic searches
- We found in Google Maps that their address was listed incorrectly.
- We also found other inconsistencies with how they listed their NAP (Name, Address, Phone) information.
For the complete case history of this Local Search success story, <<< go here.
“My son, Brian just searched: ‘dental implants Cleveland’ and I came up first. Also first for ‘dental implants Parma’. Not bad!”
– Dr. Roger Karp | Cleveland Dental Implant Center
- Local SEO – Worst to First | Cleveland Dental Implants
- SEO recovery, Content marketing plan, Lead generation, Social media | Holistic Dentist
- Ensuring ROI with proper brand and SEO | BCH Consulting
- Getting found online: Content marketing, Google Adwords, Postcards and Email Campaigns | BCH Consulting
- Website redesign, SEO, Lead generation | Plastic surgeon
- Re-brand, Web development, Local SEO, Lead generation | Hair dresser
- All Case Studies