Problems with old website as stated by the client:
- Existing website was very hard to update – no real CMS
- The website was too cluttered, unordered and outdated-looking
- Website wasn’t mobile-friendly and wasn’t ranking high enough in the search engines.
Website design solutions provided by Edwards Communications:
- We created a colorful WordPress site, so it was now consistent with their branding, and also has a n easy-to-use CMS for easier updating.
- We reduced the number of pages and really made this a mobile-first site. Their eight locations needed to be structured Google-friendly as most people have found this site via mobile devices and are looking for the addresses.
- We also added industry standard codes for local SEO enhancement, clickable phone numbers and directions. Their SEO has increased greatly.